University of Technology Nowshera is currently offering following four technologies under BSc Engineering Technology Program as given below:
- Electrical Technology
- Mechanical Technology
- Electronics Technology
- Civil Technology
Candidates seeking admission to BSc Engineering Technology programs in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Electronic Technologies at UoT, Nowshera, must fulfill the following criteria:
- They must have a 3 years Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) in the relevant technology, from any Board of Technical Education in Pakistan, with at least 50% marks.
- KP & FATA candidates must appear in Education Testing and Education Authority (ETEA) Entrance Test.
- 70% seats in each technology are for candidates with KP or FATA domicile.
- 30% seats shall be filled in each technology on open merit from Pakistan, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK). These candidates will be admitted by their respective Boards/TEVTA Agencies etc.
- If open merit seats are not filled, they shall be offered to KP&FATA candidates on merit.
- If quotas create a fraction, this will be rounded upward if more then 0.5, and downward if less than 0.5.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates seeking admission in BSc Engineering Technology Programs should follow the application procedure given below:
- Download ETEA entrance test application forms from www.etea.edu.pk
- Submission of ETEA entrance test forms and payment of prescribed test fee.
- Check entry test result online at ETEA official website.
- Regularly check www.uotnowshera.edu.pk for merit lists.
- Submit original documents to admission office in case of admission is offered.
Fee Structure for the BSc Engineering Technology programs admission Fall 2017 is given as under:
- Admission Fee = Rs. 2000/- (once and non-refundable)
- Tuition Fee = Rs. 15000/- (For two semesters)
- Security Fee = Rs. 1000/- (Refundable as per refund policy of the university)