University of Technology Nowshera is currently offering following four technologies under B-Tech Program as given below:
- Electrical Technology
- Mechanical Technology
- Electronics Technology
- Civil Technology
Candidates seeking admission to Bachelor of Technology (B-Tech) programs in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Electronic Technologies at UoT, Nowshera, must fulfill the following criteria:
- They must have a 3 years Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) in the relevant technology, from any Board of Technical Education in Pakistan, with at least 50% marks.
- KP & FATA candidates must appear in Education Testing and Education Authority (ETEA), 2017, Entrance Test.
- 70% seats in each technology are for candidates with KP or FATA domicile.
- 30% seats shall be filled in each technology on open merit from Pakistan, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK). These candidates will be admitted by their respective Boards/TEVTA Agencies etc.
- If open merit seats are not filled, they shall be offered to KP&FATA candidates on merit.
- If quotas create a fraction, this will be rounded upward if more then 0.5, and downward if less than 0.5.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates seeking admission in B-Tech, Fall 2017 session shall apply as per following detail:
Important notice regarding documents deficiency- Fall 2017 admissions - Click here for details
Important Notice - Fall 2017 admissions - Click here for details
Fee Structure for the forthcoming B-Tech Program is given as under:
- Admission Fee = Rs. 2000/- (once and non-refundable)
- Tuition Fee = Rs. 15000/- (For two semesters)
- Security Fee = Rs. 1000/- (Refundable as per refund policy of the university)