DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Department of Civil Technology at University of Technology (UoT) Nowshera is planned and developed along the modern technological lines which are specifically made to build up students practical knowledge and technical skills in Civil Technology.
Department of Civil Technology at University of Technology, Nowshera is currently offering state-of-the-art BSc Civil Engineering Technology program to cater the needs of national construction industry. The department aims to start the graduate program in the near future that includes Masters and Doctorate programs as well.
The BSc Civil Engineering Technology program is comprehensively designed and planned in such a way that grooms our students with the ever needed technical skills and practical knowledge. The students at Department of Civil Technology are provided with basic techniques, skills and use of modern tools and equipment to perform as professional Civil technologists. This will enable them to master the modern surveying methods for land measurement, construction layouts, and plan to prepare design documents which are considered as most important components of the construction technology.
To become a school of excellence that brings out civil engineering technologists with high technical competencies, promote a sense of scholarship, leadership and service to the mankind through creativity and innovations.
- To provide students with high-quality education and training required to fully develop their professional qualities and skills as Civil Engineering Technologists.
- To develop their personal potential to the greatest extent possible to be able to pursue higher studies and research.
- To impart leadership qualities and professional ethics among the graduates to handle projects and work as a team member.
- To enable them to exhibit their technological skills to serve the people and society for their socio-economic development.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The Program objectives are as follows:
- Successfully practice as Civil Engineering Technologist at the suitable level.
- Demonstrate necessary background and communication skills to work professionally in one or more relevant areas of Civil Engineering Technology.
- Participate in societal activities with recommended social and ethical values.
- Demonstrate pursual of continued lifelong learning.