HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION IN UoT
Step 1: How to Apply for ETEA Test
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply online. Click to Apply Online
- The applicant shall carefully select the department choices/priorities as it cannot be changed later.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip will be generated.
- A challan form of Rs:700 will be generated. Download the challan form, take a printout and deposit the fee in the bank.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for admission test through postal/couriermeans.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
Step 2: Sending Document to UoT Nowshera
- After ETEA result declaration, the applicants shall download Admission Form from UoT website www.uotnowshera.edu.pk
- Three categories of admission form available of UoT website, Open merit, Quota based and Self-Finance. Separate admission form shall be submitted along separate fee deposit slip and necessary documents in case a student wish to apply for more than one category.
- The filled application form along all necessary documents mentioned in application form shall reach “Admission Office University of Technology Nowshera, Aman Garh” till by 15th September 2021.
- Only those applicants shall be considered for admission who have submitted UoT application form along necessary documents.
- If a student is offered admission in his low priority discipline, needs to secure admission and may later be shifted up priority wise depending on availability of available/vacant seats. Failing to secure admission will not be considered for other disciplines.
- Fee and other information are available on UoT website. The applicants shall frequently visit UoT website to keep themselves updated regarding admission notifications and display of merit lists/interview dates.
Students from Other Provinces
Interested students from other provinces shall apply through their respective boards. Click for details