HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION IN UoT
- Only Khyber Pakhtunkhwa candidates must appear in Education Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA)
- 85% seats of open merit in each technology are for candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- 25% of the total seats in each technology are allocated to self-finance for candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- 15% seats of open merit shall be filled in each technology from Pakistan, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK). These candidates will be admitted by their respective Boards/TEVTA
- Special Quota seats of Minority (02 in each department) and Overseas Pakistanis children (01 in each department) is also reserved.
- If open merit seats are not filled, they shall be offered to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa candidates on
- If quotas create a fraction, this will be rounded upward if more then 5, and downward if less than0.5.
- Merit is prepared on the basis of the following weightage:
SSC Marks Obtained= 10%; DAE/FSc Marks Obtained = 40%; ETEA Test Marks Obtained = 50%;
- The merit of DAE 3rd year result awaited applicants will be calculated on the basis of 2 years aggregate
- The 3rd year result awaited DAE applicants have to qualify the eligibility criteria after the final result declaration; and that they shall submit the overall pass result latest by 30-09-2020, otherwise the admission of such applicants shall stand
- UoT, Nowshera reserves the rights to withdraw any Program(s) or modify rules regarding the Program(s).
- A separate ETEA Test for the DAE and FSc students shall be conducted on the same date and
- Provision of original CNIC and ETEA roll number slip is mandatory at the time of entry to ETEA test
- Venue of the ETEA Entrance Test is UoT,
- For Hafiz-e-Quran 20 marks shall be added with total marks of DAE/FSc.