International Advisory Board
University of Technology (UoT) Nowshera is a newly established Technology University and the management is keen to benefit from the volunteer services of the internationally prestigious advisory board members. The international advisory board (IAB) at UoT Nowshera comprises of elite groups of scientific and industrial experts. The IAB at UoT Nowshera is sought to support our efforts to achieve the highest standards both in the teaching, research and a credibility as to be worthy of international recognition
The role of the IAB
- Assisting UoT Nowshera to accomplish its vision of academic excellence and services to community.
- Providing guidance on the future institutional frame work to be adopted
- Assisting UoT Nowshera in establishing academic linkages internationally.
- Assisting UoT Nowshera in adopting the overall strategy and future directions, especially in terms of research and education, and on improving its profile both nationally and internationally.
- Professor Magnus Willander Chair professorLinköping University in Physical Electronics and Nanotechnology (2006-2015)
- Dr. Asier Ibeas (Associate Professor)
Telecommunications and Systems Engineering Control Systems
Faculty of Engineering Campus de la UAB . Bellaterra (Cerdanyola del Vallès) · Barcelona · Spain