University of Technology Nowshera is currently offering following four technologies under BSc Engineering Technology Program as given below:
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Information Engineering Technology
- Energy Engineering Technology
Candidates seeking admission to BSc Engineering Technology programs in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronic, Information Engineering, and Energy Engineering Technologies at UoT, Nowshera, must fulfill the following criteria:
- KP & FATA candidates must appear in Education Testing and Education Authority (ETEA), 2018 Entrance Test.
- 70% seats in each technology are for candidates with KP or FATA domicile.
- 30% seats shall be filled in each technology on open merit from Pakistan, GilgitBaltistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK). These candidates will be admitted by their respective Boards/TEVTA Agencies etc.
- If open merit seats are not filled, they shall be offered to KP & FATA candidates on merit.
- If quotas create a fraction, this will be rounded upward if more then 0.5, and downward if less than 0.5.
a. Merit is prepared on the basis of the following weightage:
SSC Marks Obtained = 10%; DAE/FSc Marks Obtained = 40%; ETEA Test Marks Obtained = 50%;
b. The merit of DAE 3rd year result awaitedapplicantswill be calculated on the basis of 2 years aggregate result.
c. The 3rd year result awaited DAE applicants have to qualifythe eligibility criteria after the final result declaration; and that they shall submit the overall pass result latest by 20-09-2018, otherwise the admission of such applicants shall stand cancelled.
- UoT, Nowshera reserves the rights to withdraw any Program(s) or modify rules regarding the Program(s).
- A separate ETEA Test for the DAE and FSc students shall be conducted on the same date and venue.
- Provision of original CNIC is mandatory at the time of entry to ETEA test venue.
- Venue of the ETEA Entrance Test is UoT, Nowshera.
- For Hafiz-e-Quran 20 marks shall be added with total marks of DAE/FSc.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates should apply online through ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates will have to deposit Rs. 700/- in any branch of United Bank Limited, UBL (throughout Pakistan) in ETEA Bank Account No. 247812729. On successful fee deposit, candidate will receive a printed receipt having 10-digits Transaction Number, 4-digits Bank Branch Code and Date of Transaction. This information will be used as authentication key to submit online application form at www.etea.edu.pk
- Those candidates qualifying for the admission will be required to submit the UOT admission form (available at UoT website in soft and UoT admission cell in hard) along with the ETEA printed form and attested copies of all educational/other supporting documents to the University of Technology Nowshera (Shuhada-e-APS, UoT Nowshera) Amangarh, Nowshera latest by the interview date.
The updated Fee Structure for the BSc Engineering Technology programs admission Fall 2018 is given as under:
- Admission Fee = Rs. 2000/- (once and non-refundable)
- Tuition Fee = Rs. 16500/- (For two semesters )
- Security Fee = Rs. 1000/- (Refundable as per refund policy of the university)