University of Technology Nowshera is currently offering following four technologies under B.Sc. Engineering Technology Program as given below:
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Information Engineering Technology
- Energy Engineering Technology
Candidates seeking admission to BSc Engineering Technology programs in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronic, Information Engineering, and Energy Engineering Technologies at UoT, Nowshera, must fulfill the following criteria:
Note: Students having DAE in other relevant technologies must produce equivalency certificate from the concerned Board of Technical Education, before display of Provisional Merit List
Dates to Remember
Availability of ETEA online Entrance Test Forms
10th August, 2023
Last Date for Submission of Forms/Registration for ETEA Test
25th August, 2023
Roll Number slips availability on ETEA website
28th August, 2023
ETEA Entrance Test
3rd September, 2023
Declaration of Result by ETEA
7th September, 2023
Last Date for Submission of Admission forms to UoT
25th September, 2023
- Only Khyber Pakhtunkhwa candidates must appear in Education Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA) 2022 Entrance
- Candidates already appeared in UET's and GCT's ETEA tests can also apply for admission.
- Candidates must secure at least 50 percent (unadjusted) marks in their FSc/DAE
- Special Quota seats of Erstwhile FATA and Overseas Pakistanis children is also
- If quota merit seats are not filled, they shall be offered to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa candidates on
- If quotas create a fraction, this will be rounded upward if more than or equal to 5, and downward if less than0.5.
- The Merit may have impact of Matric and ETEA test result
- The FSc and 3rd year result awaited DAE applicants have to qualify the eligibility criteria after the final result declaration; and that they shall submit the overall pass result at the time of interview, otherwise the admission of such applicants shall stand
- UoT, Nowshera reserves the rights to withdraw any Program(s) or modify rules regarding the Program(s).
- A separate ETEA Test for the DAE and FSc students shall be conducted on the same date and
- Provision of original CNIC and ETEA roll number slip is mandatory at the time of entry to ETEA test
- Venue of the ETEA Entrance Test is UoT,
- For Hafiz-e-Quran 20 marks shall be added with total marks of SSC
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: How to Apply for ETEA Test
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply online. Click to download Fall 2023 Advertisement Click to Apply Online
- The applicant shall carefully select the department choices/priorities as it cannot be changed later.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip will be generated.
- A challan form of Rs:700 will be generated. Download the challan form, take a printout and deposit the fee in the bank.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for admission test through postal/couriermeans.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
Step 2: Sending Document to UoT Nowshera
- After ETEA result declaration, the applicants shall download Admission Form from UoT website www.uotnowshera.edu.pk
- Three categories of admission form available of UoT website, Open merit, Quota based and Self-Finance. Separate admission form shall be submitted along with necessary documents in case a student wish to apply for more than one category.
- The filled application form along all necessary documents mentioned in application form shall reach “Admission Office University of Technology Nowshera, Aman Garh” not later than 25th September 2023
- Only those applicants shall be considered for admission who have submitted UoT application form along necessary documents.
- If a student is offered admission in his low priority discipline, needs to secure admission and may later be shifted up priority wise depending on availability of available/vacant seats. Failing to secure admission will not be considered for other disciplines.
- Fee and other information are available on UoT website. The applicants shall frequently visit UoT website to keep themselves updated regarding admission notifications and display of merit lists/interview dates.
Students from Other Provinces
Interested students from other provinces shall apply through their respective boards. Click for details
26th September 2023 (10 am)
First Merit List
28th September 2023 (4 pm)
UoT Nowshera / UoT Website
Fee structure for B.SC. Engineering Technology for open merit and self finance is as under :